David Müller, MBA (Bayreuth), Associate, advises on all aspects of sports law, antitrust law and commercial law. He has particular experience in supporting business projects with relevance to antitrust law, in litigation matters and in the drafting of complex contracts. In addition, David Müller is currently completing extra-occupational studies in Sports Management at the University of Bayreuth.
- Sports Business Law
- Antitrust Law
- Contract Drafting
- Trade and Distribution
Publications and Lectures
- "Kaufst du noch – oder kooperierst du schon? Das Erfordernis eines 'kooperativen Konzepts' bei öffentlichen Kooperationen", together with Dr. Wolfram Krohn, Neue Zeitschrift für Baurecht und Vergaberecht (NZBau) 2020, 491-494.
- Associate at Klinkert Rechtsanwälte (since 2020)
- Studies MBA Sports Management at the University of Bayreuth (since 2020)
- Senior Associate at Dentons Europe LLP in Berlin (2016-2020)
- Admission to the bar (2016)
- Legal clerkship in Berlin (Second State Exam 2016); with stations at the research office of the German Bundestag (department culture, media and sports) and an international law firm
- Undergraduate assistant at the chairs of Prof. Dr. Peukert (civil law and commercial law with a special focus on international intellectual property law) and Prof. Dr. Wallrabenstein, Judge of the Federal Constitutional Court (public law with a special focus on social law), University of Frankfurt
- Legal studies at the University of Frankfurt (First State Exam 2014)