Every product offered in the market first gains its identity and profile with the trademark. This gives the consumer information about the manufacturer and makes the product attractive and able to be recognized. The foundation for successful trademarks is already set when they are filed.
We plan the concept and further development of your trademarks together with you, support you in the design and the structuring of a trademark strategy that fits your needs, and we defend your trademarks if third parties violate them.
At Klinkert, we support you with our many years of experience
- already in the early concept and strategy phase by contributing our know-how in competition law and concerning any regulatory requirements for the involved goods and services, for example, in the areas of food or pharmaceuticals, as well as media and sports;
- by giving early consideration to whether an expanded protection for your trademark can be achieved, for example, using business designations, information about the geographic source or working titles;
- in trademark filings, objection proceedings and in proceedings on cancellation and appeals;
- in any planned entry into the market in foreign countries, by advice about European Union trademarks and IR trademarks;
- by coordinating your representation before foreign courts and public authorities;
- with special experience in complex trademark infringement proceedings up to the courts of the European Union;
- with searches about conflicting trademarks;
- with involvement in market polling;
- by monitoring trademark registrations of third parties;
- Furthermore, in the commercial field, our range of services also involves contract structuring, for example, of sponsoring and trademark license agreements, delimitation agreements and agreements on prior rights.
Delimitation Agreement, Appeals Proceedings, Commercial, Information on the Geographic Source, Business Designations, IR Trademarks, Searches for Conflicting, Trademarks, Cancellation Proceedings, Trademark Registration, Trademark Law, Trademark License Agreement, Trademark Infringement Proceedings, Sponsoring Agreement, European Union Trademarks, Consumer Surveys, Prior Right Agreement, Objection Proceedings