E-Commerce / Social Media Marketing
Today, virtually all products and services as well as companies and celebrities are also marketed through digital distribution channels. Consumers as well as competitors pay exact attention to whether everything is legally proper in your webshop and your online communication. Mistakes not only have legal consequences, but harm your hard-earned reputation in the community.
At Klinkert, we help you put your online activities comprehensively on a legally sound foundation.
Leave the work to us: With our expertise in this field as well as our general industry expertise in commercial matters we support you from A-Z and throughout Europe in the planning and rollout of your webshop and the operations of your social media marketing
- from the preparation of contracts and negotiations with service providers for logistics and handling, payments, debtor management, webshop programming, marketing cooperations, testimonials, agreements with bloggers / vloggers, influencers and agencies;
- through the preparation of consumer contract materials and the publisher information as well as advise for the labelling of advertorial content under media laws;
- to the legal examination of the content, (e.g. competition law, rights of 3rd parties, data protection law, advertisement and media laws), and
- in the case of cross-border projects, with an extensive network of foreign specialists; and we are also pleased to provide
- specifically appropriate general terms and conditions (Ts&Cs), data protection provisions, instructions about cancellation and publication data, and
- we examine the order path and advertising statements in the webshop and
- provide advise to the legal framework of branded-content, advertorials, influencing, monitoring & optimization etc.